Fife & Drum Miniatures is a range of 1/56 scale figures (approximately 30mm in height) sculpted by Richard Ansell, and is devoted to the American War of Independence. The figures may be purchased from Der Alte Fritz through this blog, using Paypal for payment. Click on the page tabs for Crown Forces, American forces and artillery equipment to see pictures of the individual figures.

Winner of the "Best Historical Miniatures Range of 2011" by The Miniatures Page.

Thursday, May 2, 2013

Price & Packaging Changes Update

I have not had the time yet to upload all of the new packaging codes and so the old prices and single figure order option will remain open until I actually make the changes on this web site. I will probably do that within a week, so any orders made before, say, May 10th can be done under the previous price/packaging policy.

I'm sorry about the delay, but that gives you an extra week to slip your order in under the wire.

1 comment:

  1. I apologize if this repeats an earlier comment, but how do these compare in size to my existing Charles Stadden 30mm Rev War figures.

    I am new to this whole blog/comment world.

    Your range looks fantastic, by the way!!

    ReplyDelete